Amid Covid-19 protocol observations, 72nd Republic Day was celebrated in the school. This was first celebration after school was closed due to Corona Virus. The function started with an Ardaas to almighty God for well being of our countrymen. Thereafter, students explained the importance of freedom in our life. The Principal highlighted the sacrifice made by our freedom fighters and others to attain freedom for us. Col. Kashmir Singh Dhillon unfurled the National Flag and wished students, members of staff and countrymen a very happy Republic Day. He emphasized the need to remain physically fit and mentally alert to guard against foreign and anti national elements. He also advised students to work hard to make up the loss of school closure period due to Covid-19. National song was sung by all and respect was paid to the National Flag.
Consequent to directions by honourable chief minister Captain Amrinder Singh, honourable education minister, the school will reopen for all classes. parents are requested to follow Covid-19 protocols/guidelines strictly. Few of them are listed below:
(a) Parents to provide written consent regarding sending their child/ward to the school.
(b) All students will wear face masks.
(c) Proper social distance will always be maintained.
(d) Any child suffering from fever, cough/cold will not be sent to the school.
(e) students be advised not to share belongings/ food/water with others.
Your cooperation will help the institution to provide healthy and safe environment to all.
Consequent to receipt of directions from government of Punjab, the school for lower classes from 5th to 8th will open from 7 January 2021. the timings will be as per govt. directions.
Parents and students are requested to follow guidelines issued by local administration, health department and govt. of Punjab. few important precautions are listed below:
1. Use mask.
2.Maintain social distance.
3. In case of cough/Fever, Please seek medical assistance and do not come to the school.
4. Sanitize hands frequently.
5. Do not share your water bottle and food with others.
6. In case of any problem, contact class teacher/ vice- Principal/Principal/Clerk/Administrator.
WISH YOU HAPPY 2021 AND WELCOME TO THE SCHOO
Environment has been informed that we are observing Covid-19 protocols and guidelines strictly. All are requested to co- operate.
Environment will be happy to learn that CBSE board has very kindly extended our affiliation up to 2025. this was all due to hard work of staff specially co-ordinator Gurlal Singh, Cooperate of parents and local residents, students and members of management committee and blessings of Baba Shinder Singh ji.
Flag hoisting ceremony at school.
Soldiers carry out duties under all types of situations. Corona is no deterrent.
Happy independence day to all.
- Due to continuation of lock down and uncertainty of opening of educational institutions, students are advised to contact their class/subject teachers as per scheduled timings.
- Due to overload of sub groups, the teachers are taking extra pains to be available to students till 5:00 P.M. Students are advised to make best use of this opportunity.
- In case parents/students have any suggestion, the same can be brought to the notice of Principal, Management or the class teacher. The feasibility of its implementation will be considered.
- we are also planning to send group of teachers to villages (Maintaining Lock down guidelines) to be available for any clarification in person. The schedule will be shared once the same is approved and its feasibility explored
Till then stay safe and abide by all protocols issued by health department
In view of extension of lock-down further from 01 June onwards, the permission to open educational institutions have not yet been granted. As per appreciation of present situation, the schools may open with restrictions from 01 July onwards. All students are advised to continue online studies till such time the schools are open. Subject teachers are available on telephone to clarify anything concerning the subject. Parents are also requested to provide congenial environment and motivation to children.
In continuation of earlier guidelines for online studies during lock down, the date has now been extended till 31 May 2020 by Govt. We will continue to impart instructions as being done earlier. In addition school staff will be available in reduced strength and a daily teacher will be available to answer any queries from 9.00 AM till 3.00 PM on school website.You can also send/share your problems on school E-Mail. School principal and vice principal will be available to guide you on their respective telephone between school timing.