Flannel Board Competition was held on 21&22 May 2018. Following topics were depicted.
- Importance of Books and book reading in our life.
- Drugs and its effects. Role of institutions, society and families to control it.
- Sources of Hydro energy .
- Sikh History and lessons for present generation.
- School activities during last session including major achievements.
- Pollution and actions at village and family level to control it.
It was a great effort by all the participants and teachers. Overall BEAS House is winner.