As per directions vide circular No. : Acad- 40/2018 and Letter no. CNSE/DIR(ACAD)/2018 DATED : 26/10/2018, Following activities were organized in the school.
- A Prabhat Feri was taken by students of 9th and 10th class up to Village Padhri which is approximately 800meters away. The students were carry banners and leaflets and also shouting slogans where in the public was made aware of contributions of Sardar Vallbh bhai Patel in national integration.
- A unity run was organized covering a distance of 1Km. The students of class 5 to 10 participated in this event. Students of junior classes with banners were lined up on both sides of the route. The banners and slogan shouting was appreciated by the locals.
- Oath ceremony was organized for students and staff by Senior teacher Raj Kumar. This activity was very sacred and all participants pledged to contribute in nation building.
- Speeches by Teachers and students were the main highlight of the function. Teacher sandeep kaur highlighted in a brief manner about Sardar Valabh bhai Patel’s childhood, education, role in politics and subsequently in freedom struggle and thereafter during independent India as first Home Minister and Deputy prime Minister.
5. School made special request to call Colonel Kashmir Singh Dhillon, Tehsil Head Guardians of Governance Zira (Govt. of Punjab) as Chief Guest, The speech by Retired Veteran of Indian Army Highlighting role of citizens in nation building and nation integration was listened with great care and concentration by all. The message from management and environmentalist Baba Shinder singh was also read over.